A creamy delectable dip made with the goodness of avocados. Try this quick and easy guacamole recipe to serve at your next fiesta.
- 2 Item Large Ripe Avocados
- 1 Item Large Lime, juice of
- 1 Item Tomato (Diced)
- 1/2 Item Small Onion (diced)
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Small Jalapeno Pepper (diced)
- 1 Item Garlic Clove (grated)
- 1/2 Teaspoon (tsp) Salt
- Slice avocados in half, discard seeds and scoop out flesh from the skin. Add avocado to the bowl of a food processor.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the lime juice over the avocado to prevent browning. Add diced onions, grated garlic, diced tomatoes, and chopped cilantro to the bowl of the food processor. Pulse in food processor to desired texture - fewer pulses for chunky or more pulses for a creamier guacamole.
- Add remaining 1/2 of lime juice, jalapeno and salt to the guacamole mix and pulse a few more times in food processor to fully mix all seasonings.
- Place guacamole in a bowl and serve with your favorite tortilla or root-vegetable chips or use as a side dish to any Mexican meal.