A delightful low sugar chocolate candy for those moments when you just have to have some chocolate without worrying about eating too much sugar.
- 1 Bar Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar
- 1 Ounce (oz) Cocoa Butter
- 1 Tablespoon (TBSP) Cashew Butter (or any nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 Teaspoon (tsp) Vanilla Extract
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate bar and cocoa butter in a double boiler or place in bowl over a pot of simmering water until melted.
- Stir vanilla extract into melted chocolate and pour chocolate mix into candy mold. Place dollops of nut butter into the center of each bon-bon and place in refrigerator to firm up.
- Once set, de-mold the chocolate bon-bons and enjoy!