This is a quick and easy sugar free brownie recipe that's full of the goodness of einkorn flour and walnuts and the sweetness from monksweet+ with stevia.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt earth balance buttery spread or butter in microwave oven.
- Add melted earth balance/butter to the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the monksweet+ with stevia, flour, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt and walnuts to the bowl with the melted earth balance/butter. Mix on low until ingredients are well blended.
- Pour brownie mix into a 8" x 8" baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake brownie mix in oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into squares.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea, coffee or ice cream!
Serving Size 1 Serving
Servings Per Recipe 16
Amount Per Serving
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 23%
Saturated Fat 4g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 41g 14%
Sodium 225mg 9%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 4g 8%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.