Sweet, tangy, creamy, decadent - all the qualities you love about a good cheesecake. You can now enjoy this deliciousness sugar free! After a slice you won't believe there's no sugar in this cheesecake. Yes, you can have your cheesecake and eat it too!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. To make cheesecake crust, melt Earth Balance Buttery Spread and combine with THM Baking Blend until the mixture comes together into a moist dough.
- Spread dough into your prepared cake pan lined with parchment paper and press flat into bottom. Bake for 10 minutes. The crust will be slightly browned and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Place room-temperature cream cheese in a stand mixer or food processor and whip until smooth. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, egg and monk sweet with stevia. Whip again in mixer until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Ladle cream cheese mixture onto the prepared crust and even out with a spatula. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. The end result will be slightly jiggly and puffy. The top will deflate during cooling but this is normal.
- Let the cheesecake cool for about 24 hours but if you’re pressed for time you can place in the freezer for as long as possible until the filling is fully set. Once set you can top with a fresh berries, nuts, chocolate chips or enjoy plain.
Serving Size 1 Serving
Servings Per Recipe 24
Amount Per Serving
Calories 159 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 25%
Saturated Fat 7g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 38g 13%
Sodium 134mg 6%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.