This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Coconut & Chia Breakfast Pudding
This coconut & chia breakfast pudding is a filling quick and healthy breakfast recipe. It will keep you sated for up to 4 hours. Make sure the pudding sets up properly by refrigerating overnight.
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tablespoon tbsp coconut water
- 1 teaspoon tsp vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon tsp liquid stevia
- 1 serving berries of choice
- Mix together the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with berries of choice. Enjoy!