This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Low Carb Bread Rolls
A quick and easy low carb dinner roll with perfect crumb structure and chewiness. Delicious!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water boiling
- 3 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients except for the psyllium husk powder in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Boil water and add to bowl with dry ingredients. Add egg whites and vinegar. Add dough hook to stand mixer then blend on low for 5 seconds until liquids are just absorbed.
- Stop the mixer and add in psyllium husk powder. Mix for 30 seconds until all ingredients are fully incorporated in the dough.
- Wet hands and pinch off a piece of dough the size of a golf ball. Form into roll and place on a greased baking sheet. Make the rest of the rolls in the same way.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 1 hour depending on the size of your rolls (longer for bigger rolls) until done.
- Enjoy any way you'd with regular wheat-based flour rolls.