This paleo-friendly flatbread is the easiest of all to make. Using 4 simple ingredients and about 30 minutes of time, this flatbread is perfectly bendy and chewy and a great all-purpose flatbread.
- 100 Gram (g) Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoon (TBSP) Psyllium Husk
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add water to dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Form each piece into a ball and press into rounds between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Pre-heat cast iron or non-stick skillet to medium heat. Add a bit of oil to the pan.
- Place flatbread in pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip carefully and cook for two minutes more.
- Enjoy warm or cool and store in fridge with parchment paper between each flatbread.
Serving Size 1 Serving
Servings Per Recipe 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 61 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 72mg 3%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 3g 6%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.