This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Sugar-free Brownies with Walnuts
This is a quick and easy sugar-free brownie recipe that's full of the goodness of einkorn flour and walnuts and the sweetness from monksweet+ with stevia.
- 1 1/2 cup Einkorn Flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance vegan buttery sticks or unsalted butter
- 1 cup Monksweet+ with Stevia
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt earth balance buttery spread or butter in the microwave oven.
- Add melted earth balance/butter to the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the monksweet+ with stevia, flour, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, and walnuts to the bowl with the melted earth balance/butter. Mix on low until ingredients are well blended.
- Pour brownie mix into a 8" x 8" baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake brownie mix in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into squares.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea, coffee, or ice cream!