This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
This paleo-friendly flatbread is the easiest of all to make. Using 4 simple ingredients and about 30 minutes of time, this flatbread is perfectly bendy and chewy and a great all-purpose flatbread.
- 100 grams coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add water to dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Form each piece into a ball and press into rounds between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Pre-heat cast iron or non-stick skillet to medium heat. Add a bit of oil to the pan.
- Place flatbread in pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip carefully and cook for two minutes more.
- Enjoy warm or cool and store in fridge with parchment paper between each flatbread.