This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Bark with Trail Mix
A sweet, chocolatey, crunchy treat without the sugar! Enjoy this sugar-free anti-oxidant chocolate bark when you're in the mood for a sweet pick-me-up!
- 6 ounces organic cocoa butter wafers
- 60 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 grams Monksweet+ with Stevia powdered
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces Anti-Oxidant Trail Mix
- Melt cocoa butter wafers in a double boiler or place in a glass measuring cup and simmer in a pot with a small amount of water.
- Add cocoa powder, powdered monksweet+ with stevia, and vanilla extract to melted cocoa butter and mix until blended.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a glass container double-lined with plastic wrap. Pour anti-oxidant over top of the mixture.
- Place glass container with the mixture into the fridge uncovered. Let sit for 30 minutes or so.
- Once the bark is set, remove the plastic wrap and break up the bark into bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!