This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Sweet, tangy, creamy, decadent - all the qualities you love about a good cheesecake. You can now enjoy this deliciousness sugar-free! After a slice, you won't believe there's no sugar in this cheesecake. Yes, you can have your cheesecake and eat it too!
- 1 pound cream cheese I use lactose-free
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Monksweet+ with Stevia
- 1/4 cup THM Baking Blend
- 6 tablespoons Earth Balance buttery spread or unsalted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. To make cheesecake crust, melt Earth Balance Buttery Spread and combine with THM Baking Blend until the mixture comes together into a moist dough.
- Spread dough into your prepared cake pan lined with parchment paper and press flat into the bottom. Bake for 10 minutes. The crust will be slightly browned and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Place room-temperature cream cheese in a stand mixer or food processor and whip until smooth. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, egg, and monk sweet with stevia. Whip again in the mixer until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Ladle cream cheese mixture onto the prepared crust and even out with a spatula. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. The end result will be slightly jiggly and puffy. The top will deflate during cooling but this is normal.
- Let the cheesecake cool for about 24 hours but if you’re pressed for time you can place it in the freezer for as long as possible until the filling is fully set. Once set you can top with fresh berries, nuts, chocolate chips, or enjoy plain.