This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Keto Chocolate Mousse
This Keto chocolate mousse is thick, rich, and creamy and really hits the spot when I’m craving chocolate mousse.
- Stand mixer (chill the bowl)
- 1 cup coconut cream chill overnight in fridge before using
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Monksweet+ with Stevia
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Open a can of chilled coconut cream and carefully scoop out the cream from the top of the can. Avoid mixing the cream with the water on the bottom part of the can. You may discard the water but I drink it straight or use it in a smoothie. It’s delicious!
- Place chilled cream in the chilled bowl of a stand mixer. Whip for 45 seconds on high with the whip attachment until just smooth. If you like, you can reserve a little of the whipped coconut cream for garnish later.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla extract, salt, cocoa powder, monksweet+ with stevia, coffee powder (if using) to the bowl. Mix on slow speed until the cocoa powder has settled. Increase speed to medium and whip until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Spoon into ramekins and top with sugar-free chocolate chips or reserved coconut whipped cream. You can enjoy it immediately but I like mine to set up a bit more in the fridge for a few hours. It comes out thick, rich, and creamy.