This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Air-Fried Garlic Lamb Chops
These lamb chops can be ready in as little as 15 minutes! Use an air fryer to make this simple garlic lamb chop recipe that’s delicious as it is quick and healthy.
- 2 lamb chops - blade or loin chops
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- Pre-heat air fryer for 5 minutes to 380 degrees.
- While air fryer is heating, peel and mince garlic cloves.
- Spray both sides of lamb chops with a bit of cooking spray. Season lamb chops on both sides with desired amounts of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle rosemary and worcestershire sauce on both sides of lamb chops.
- Place lamb chops in pre-heated air fryer and fry for 6 to 8 minutes per side depending on how rare you like it.