- 2 Pound (lb) Sliced Top Round Beef Strips or Boneless Lamb Sliced into Strips
- 3/4 Cup Worchestire Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Tamari
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Liquid Smoke
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Chipotle Powder
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (TBSP) Molasses or Honey
- Whisk worchestire sauce, tamari sauce, paprika, molasses, black pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl. Add sliced meat to bowl and turn to coat completely. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator up to 3 hours or overnight.
- Lay seasoned meat on the trays of a dehydrator and dehydrate according to the instructions on your dehydrator (about 4 hours at 160-degrees) You can use the oven if you don't have a dehydrator. Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over the foil. Place meat on paper towels to dry off excess marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Arrange meat slices in a single layer on the prepared wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Bake meat in the preheated oven until dry and leathery about 3 to 4 hours. Let cool before enjoying.
Serving Size 5 Ounce (oz)
Servings Per Recipe 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 286 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 15%
Saturated Fat 4g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 81g 27%
Sodium 2000mg 83%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 33g 66%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.