This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
A creamy delectable dip made with the goodness of avocados. Try this quick and easy guacamole recipe to serve at your next fiesta.
- 2 large avocados
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper diced
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Slice avocados in half, discard seeds and scoop out the flesh from the skin. Add avocado to the bowl of a food processor.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the lime juice over the avocado to prevent browning. Add diced onions, grated garlic, diced tomatoes, and chopped cilantro to the bowl of the food processor. Pulse in a food processor to desired texture - fewer pulses for chunky or more pulses for creamier guacamole.
- Add remaining 1/2 of lime juice, jalapeno and salt to the guacamole mix and pulse a few more times in the food processor to fully mix all seasonings.
- Place guacamole in a bowl and serve with your favorite tortilla or root-vegetable chips or use as a side dish to any Mexican meal.