A sweet, chocolatey, crucnhy treat without the sugar! Enjoy this sugar free anti-oxidant chocolate bark when you're in the mood for a sweet pick-me-up!
- Course : Dessert/Beverage
- Melt cocoa butter wafers in a double boiler or place in a glass measuring cup and simmer in a pot with a small amount of water.
- Add cocoa powder, powdered monksweet+ with stevia, and vanilla extract to melted cocoa butter and mix until blended.
- Pour chocolate mixture in a glass container double lined with plastic wrap. Pour anti-oxidant over top of mixture.
- Place glass container with mixture into the fridge uncovered. Let set for 30 minutes or so.
- Once the bark is set, remove the plastic wrap and break up bark into bite sized pieces. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Ounce (oz)
Servings Per Recipe 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 22%
Saturated Fat 8g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 2g 4%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.