This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
This keto flatbread is perfect for anyone following a low-carb diet or wanting to get more fiber in their diet. It's a great vehicle for tacos or wraps for lunch, snacks and dinner with only 2 net grams of carbs per serving!
- 50 grams THM Baking Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or olive or MCT oil)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until dough comes together. Let dough rest for about 5 minutes. The dough will be slightly crumbly.
- Pre-heat cast iron skillet or nonstick pan on low to medium heat. Add a small amount of oil to pan and swirl to coat.
- Fry each flatbread in skillet until golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes for each side. Enjoy!