This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Avocado toast is the perfect quick and healthy meal. It's delicious, filling and you can add an infinite number of toppings and enjoy this delightful bite for any meal be it breakfast, snack lunch, or dinner.
- ½ large avocado
- 2 slices multi-grain bread or bread of choice, toasted
- 1½ teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper to taste
- Toast multi-grain bread or bread of choice and set aside.
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed and scoop the flesh into a small bowl.
- Add lime juice, chipotle powder, salt, and pepper to the avocado. Mash avocado with a fork making sure to blend in seasonings.
- Spread the avocado mash on top of the prepared whole-grain toast.
- Feel free to add other toppings like an over-easy egg if you're having breakfast or a bit of hummus for a tasty and filling snack.