This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Low-Sugar Chocolate Bon-Bons
A delightful low sugar chocolate candy for those moments when you just have to have some chocolate without worrying about eating too much sugar.
- 1 bar semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 ounce cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter or any nut butter of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate bar and cocoa butter in a double boiler or place in a bowl over a pot of simmering water until melted.
- Stir vanilla extract into melted chocolate and pour the chocolate mix into a candy mold. Place dollops of nut butter into the center of each bon-bon and place in the refrigerator to firm up.
- Once set, de-mold the chocolate bon-bons and enjoy!