This coconut & chia breakfast pudding is a filling quick and healthy breakfast recipe. It will keep you sated for up to 4 hours. Make sure the pudding sets up properly by refrigerating overnight.
- 1 Cup Full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoon (TBSP) Chia seeds
- 6 Tablespoon (TBSP) Coconut water
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoon (tsp) Liquid stevia
- 1 Serving Berries of choice
- Mix together the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge overnight.
- When read to eat, top with berries of choice. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Bowl
Servings Per Recipe 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g 54%
Saturated Fat 28g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 89mg 4%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
Protein 5g 10%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.