Indulge your chocolate sweet tooth with this thick, creamy and no sugar added avocado chocolate mousse. Enjoy the wonderful taste of chocolate without the guilt all while reaping the goodness of avocados.
- 2 Item Large Ripe Avocados
- 4 Ounce (oz) Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 3 Tablespoon (TBSP) Cocoa-Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Teaspoon (tsp) Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoon (tsp) Powdered Monk Sweet+ with Stevia
- 1/4 Teaspoon (tsp) Salt
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in double boiler or in microwave oven. Set aside to cool.
- Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and add flesh to the bowl of a food processor.
- Add melted semi-sweet chocolate, almond milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt and monk sweet+ with Stevia to food processor with avocado. Blend on high until all ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Spoon avocado mousse into ramekins and enjoy immediately. If you like a thicker mousse let it set up in the refrigerator for 2 hours or over night.