A quick and easy low carb dinner roll with perfect crumb structure and chewiness. Delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients except psyllium husk powder in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Boil water and add to bowl with dry ingredients. Add egg whites and vinegar. Add dough hook to stand mixer then blend on low for 5 seconds until liquids are just absorbed.
- Stop mixer and add in psyllium husk powder. Mix for 30 seconds until all ingredients are fully incorporated in the dough.
- Wet hands and pinch off a piece of dough the size of a golf ball. Form into roll and place on a greased baking sheet. Make the rest of the rolls in the same way.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 1 hour depending on the size of your rolls (longer for bigger rolls) until done.
- Enjoy any way you'd with regular wheat-based flour rolls.
Serving Size 1 Serving
Servings Per Recipe 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
Dietary Fiber 15g 60%
Protein 3g 6%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.