This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Chocolate & Cashew Keto Fat Bombs
These keto chocolate fat bombs are sweet, creamy, crunchy, and delicious! Best of all they're sugar-free and full of healthy fats and antioxidants. To make this confection even more chocolatey you can substitute the coconut oil with edible cocoa butter. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 5 tablespoons tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons tbsp coconut oil or cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup Lily's premium baking chips
- 3 Tablespoons tbsp cashews or any other nuts of choice
- 1 teaspoon tsp liquid stevia
- 8 paper cup liners
- At room temperature, mix almond butter and coconut oil until combined.
- Mix in cocoa powder and liquid stevia.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cashews (or nuts of choice.)
- Spoon mixture into paper cup liners and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. These will melt quickly so store them in the fridge until ready to eat.