This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
A warm chocolate cake fresh from the oven, the microwave oven that is. This quick keto chocolate mug cake really hits the spot when you're craving something sweet but don't want to do all the work to make an entire cake. Just whip this recipe up and you'll be enjoying a decadent chocolate cake with no added sugar! You can customize this recipe even more to lower the total number of carbs per serving.
- 4 Tablespoon tbsp THM Baking Blend
- 3 Teaspoon tsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoon tbsp Monksweet+ with Stevia (powdered)
- 1/2 Teaspoon tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup lactose-free 2% Milk or any milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon tbsp avocado oil (or coconut oil or melted butter)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons tbsp bittersweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large, microwave-safe mug.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add milk, oil, egg, and vanilla in the middle. Whisk wet ingredients into the dry until thoroughly blended.
- Place mug with cake mixture into microwave and cook for 2 to 3 minutes depending on the power of your microwave oven.
- Once done, turn the mug over onto a clean place to release the cake. Let cool a few minutes before enjoying plain or with some keto ice cream.