A warm chocolate cake fresh from the oven, the microwave oven that is. This quick keto chocolate mug cake really hits the spot when you're craving something sweet but don't want to do all the work to make an entire cake. Just whip this recipe up and you'll be enjoying a decadent chocolate cake with no added sugar! You can customize this recipe even more to lower the total number of carbs per serving.
- 4 Tablespoon (TBSP) THM Baking Blend
- 3 Teaspoon (tsp) Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoon (TBSP) Monksweet+ with Stevia (powdered)
- 1/2 Teaspoon (tsp) Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Lactose Free 2% Milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 Tablespoon (TBSP) Avocado Oil (or coconut oil or melted butter)
- 1 Serving Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon (tsp) Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoon (TBSP) Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large, microwave-safe mug.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add milk, oil, egg, and vanilla in the middle. Whisk wet ingredients into the dry until thoroughly blended.
- Place mug with cake mixture into microwave and cook for 2 to 3 minutes depending on the power of your microwave oven.
- Once done, turn mug over onto a clean place to release cake. Let cool a few minutes before enjoying plain or with some keto ice cream.
Serving Size 1 Serving
Servings Per Recipe 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 114 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 2g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 48g 16%
Sodium 91mg 4%
Potassium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 4g 8%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.